1. BSc in Botany ,
B Borooah College, Gauhati University, 2001
2. MLISc in Library and Information Science,
Gauhati University, 2003
3. PhD: Gauhati University, Title:
The Role of Library Professionals for Effective Use of Library Resources in the Present Context: A Study with reference to the University Libraries of Assam., 2014
- 1st April 2015 till date, Librarian,
Nalbari College, Nalbari
- 30th November 2005 to 31st March 2015, Classifier,
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh Assam
- 19th July 2005 to 29th November 2005, Librarian-Cum-Academic Secretary ,
Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya, Guwahati
- 1st April 2004 to 18th July 2005, Project Assistant ,
Compilation of Sahitya Akademi’s Project on “National Bibiliography of Indian Literature, 2nd series, Guwahati
- 1st March 2004 to 31st March 2004, Apprenticeship on Library and Information Science ,
The Central Reference Library, Kolkata
1. Part time Faculty at the Centre for Library and Information Science Studies, (CLISS) Dibrugarh University from November, 2006 to March 2015.
2. Worked as Academic Counsellor at IGNOU, Dibrugarh University Centre from November, 2006 to March 2015.
Delivered Radio-Talk on “Yuba-Bani” Programme, Broadcasted from All India Radio, Dibrugarh on 16/07/2012
Qualified UGC-NET November 2012 .